“Dual Vocational Training“ is the tendency to enhance the quality of vocational education in Vietnam

In this training system, learners are trained about 70% of the time in the workplace and the remaining 30% in vocational schools. Because learners are trained in 2 places, this training system is called "dual".

Chi tiết

Commis Chef career is growing fast

Commis, maids, customer service are professions that are considered fast growing in Vietnam. Vocational education has become important, many experts have pointed out the direction for Vietnam's education, in the context of international integration.

Chi tiết

VCCI accompanies businesses in Vocational Education & Training

Socializing vocational education, connecting businesses and vocational schools in training and creating jobs for pupils and students after graduation is still considered a "symbiotic" relationship. helpful. However, how businesses and vocational schools work together, thereby creating a high quality workforce to meet the requirements of the labor market ... is a problem that continues to be posed.

Chi tiết

Enterprises need to see benefits when participating in vocational training

Responsibilities and interests of enterprises participating in vocational training must be institutionalized in the provisions of law ...

Chi tiết

Partners